Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Beautiful Backyard Wedding with Culinary Crafts

Everything about this backyard wedding was so beautiful!

The florals and table settings were perfect!

 These sprigs of mint tucked into the napkins made the tables smell heavenly!



   I loved how simple and elegant the cake was.

   I fell in love with this cheese tray. Judging from how fast it was devoured by the guests, I am guessing they loved it too!
 I think every wedding should have a cheese tray, and every party, and every family dinner for that matter! :)

Seriously, doesn't it look scrumptious!
 OK - enough about the cheese. This HONEY though...
 I think this is the coolest way to serve honey!!!
 And of course, everything else that was served was over the moon delicious as well...
 Salads...

 Bread...
 This fish looked so good I think even my kids would have wanted to eat it!
 I need to take one of the grilling classes from the Crafts so that my filets of beed will look this good!

No comments: