Wednesday, September 27, 2017

The Hollow with Culinary Crafts

I loved the relaxed, casual feel of this wedding and ceremony. The Hollow is the perfect location for two outdoorsy people to tie the knot!
 This fireplace is my favorite part about this venue. I want one just like this in my backyard :)

There are split logs laying across the beautiful river that runs along the property, which make it so fun to cross the river and exploring the hillside. 
 I loved the line of brightly colored florals and votive candles down the centers of the large, rustic picnic tables.
Dried wild-flowers in cones of sheet music for guests to take and toss at the bride and groom following the ceremony - such a cute idea!!!
 The wedding party's flowers...
 They had the cutest kids table I have ever seen. Each child's place setting had a jar of little toys and activities just for them. It was such a great way to keep the children happily entertained!

 I loved the unique florals on this perfectly simple cake.

 Aahhh, the delicious cheese trays!!!

 This drink table made from barrels and wooden planks was perfect!
The food was amazing as always!
Someday I want to try grilling trout this way. Doesn't it look delicious!
 Pecans, goat cheese and blackberries on this salad - YUM!
 A summer melon and burrata salad with mint vinaigrette...
 The grilled trout with sweet tomato jam & cabernet and spice braised beef short ribs on a red wine demi glaze.


No comments: